Thursday, March 16, 2006

We hurt the ones we love the most... Part 2

This is a sentence frequently used on the purpose of excusing our misbehavior with the ones that love us and are “always there”.

But is this really an acceptable excuse?

Will we always be forgiven and given a second chance? I don’t think so, not forever. Maybe once, maybe twice… but not forever.
The day will come when they give up on us and don’t care anymore.

As far as I’m concerned, I don’t take that someone hurts me, injuries me and even after clearly saw that I’m already broken, still continues putting me down because he loves me and cares about. I can take that once, and I myself make mistakes and also did it, but when I lookback; I do not hesitate to apologize and sincerely regret it, that I will not do it again.

I learn from my mistakes and I don’t wanna lose the ones that care about me and love me.

In Portugal there’s a quote that says
“You don’t need to say I’m sorry, you need to avoid having to say it”
thus meaning that you shall learn from your mistakes so next time you don’t have to say “I’m sorry”.

Me I have one a little bit longer. I say that when someone hurts us, it is like as if a screw was installed on “our door”, by removing them, the hole will still be there.

No comments: