Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Ocean...

Since I ever remember I always loved the Ocean, the voice of the waves against the rocks devastated by the wind...

Even on winter, I love to take a walk alongside the coast and bread the Ocean... I have no words that can explain the freedom I feel by doing this.

I'd love to live near the Ocean, but then I would have traffic Jam every day to get to work... even so, the idea appeals to me more and more every day, maybe... :)

Until that moment arrives, I dream about the sea and I visit it on whenever possible. My baby also loves it and already says: "Mummy, the waves are finished", when they reach the rocks of the coast :) Indeed he's right... they finish when they touch the ground, likewise dreams...

I leave here a poem from Madredeus, “The Sea”, the fragility of the sea is my strength...

"It's not a poem what i am going to say

Neither i know if it's worth to try to describe for you

The sea, the sea.

I have been standing here only to try to see it

and now I’m getting older without never understanding it.

The sea, the sea."

No comments: