Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Supernatural

The supernatural is the natural not yet understood.

- Elbert Hubbard

Men has always seek for explanation to everything that surrounds him, whenever not able to accomplish, he would find a supernatural way to do it.

This was the dogma that leaded to religion, magic and other, and still persists, one cannot admit not to explain everything, so if it isn't possible by logics and experimental, we will do it by any other means, whatever it takes.

Where does religion go here? In the need to believe tat something or someone above us is able to explain everything!

I was educated in catholics and I still consider myself as one, although I question so many of its premises that I question if I can still count myself on it or I should go more for spiritual but not religious.Once I also had that need for explaining and understanding everything, but I almost ran crazy when thinking about the "end of the universe", yes, I did think about it for a long time and it was driving me mad.

If I'd go "straight" all the time long, what would I find? I mean, I know that there are other galaxies, and behind those, other stars, and other, and other... and then?!? where does it end? and if it does end, then what's after?!? A GOD would help here!

You see why we still need Supernatural...? or else, we do need to continue seeking... on and on...

No comments: