Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Selfishness



Today when I woke up I was feeling really great, so much that I felt like saying it to the ones I love, and that's what I did. But that feeling didn't last long, all of a sudden, just a small sentence was enough to make me come down to earth again.

When at first I started blogging, It was always my intention never to write personal matters here, blogging must not be some teenager "Adrian's Mole Diary", but that doesn't necessarily mean I can't do it, after all, this his my blog, isn't it?!?

I always repressed myself and how I felt because I didn't wanted to hurt "the Others", but did "the other" ever cared about "How I felt"? I suppose mostly not, nobody cares, as far as I'm "perfect" and "look happy", otherwise I'm doing it on purpose to annoy them!

Anyways, then I went to shopping center on lunch time and bought some "Foam Bath" and that will make my day better. That is it.

No comments: