Saturday, April 22, 2006

The ant is knowing and wise...

"A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in." Robert Orben

...but he doesn't know enough to take a vacation.
I hope I won't be the Ant...

I'm going on two weeks vacation, first week will be in a resort and second week I'll go to Alentejo to join family in the baptism of my cousin's 3 little ducks. Yes, he's been blessed with 3 at once, or cursed :S it depends on the point of view :)

I hope both will be happy hours, although on the first week I'm going to paradise of dolce fare niente, and with myprecioouuussss :)

on the second week I'll have my mother nearby, and yes, I still love to have her around sometimes, although I'm twenty fourteen :P, and I’ll also be in one of those rare moments of all family together, due to the fact that we are a large family it isn't that easy...

I also hope to get a healtier look, I'm so goddamn white!

No comments: